Job description / Role
• The Branch Manager’s main goal is to increase the sales/business development and improve the customer service function of the branch. He is responsible for the growth of local sales for his branch. The Branch Manager will also oversee all staff and be responsible for day to day operational activities at the branch location.
• Responsible for all sales and business development duties including calling on accounts to increase revenue and profit.
• Responsible for managing and growing local sales, deep selling current local customer base .
• Responsible for selling logistics solutions to customers
• Maintain CRM per company policy
• Responsible for creating new business through contact with prospective customers in the assigned market
• Responsible for identifying market trends and competitive rate actions and communicating those trends to the Product Group
• Responsible for identifying the competitive service strengths and weaknesses of the company and making recommendations to constantly improve
• Responsible for reviewing and reporting monthly performance
• Responsible for other duties including: sales presentations, writing sales proposing, implementation, creating and adding to existing marketing materials
• Responsible for managing the customer support/service function to external customers
• Responsible for all functions and operations at the branch
• Responsible for credit management of customers
• Responsible for yearly performance appraisals for staff
• Manages all personnel in branch location
• Number required: 2
• Duration: Yearly Contract
• Working Hours: Sun - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm
• Commission / Bonus: As per company policy
• Gross monthly base salary: Negotiable
• Other Benefits: Allowances, Medical , Travel Tickets
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5+ years of management experience required in a sales/customer service role, preferably in Freight Forwarding or 3PL
• Specialist knowledge: Experience in industry with sales and business development required
• Ocean and Air freight sales experience highly preferred
• Experience with writing professional sales proposals and standard operation procedures highly preferred
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to sell customers with sales presentations
• Proactive approach to solving problems
• Team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
• Ability to work under time pressures
• Polished communication skills
• Ability and experience in managing others and prioritizing work
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Age Range: 28-40
• Gender Preference: Male
• Language Fluency: English , Arabic
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Platinum Shipping is one of the fastest growing International freight forwarding and supply chain Company based at Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We provide comprehensive and par excellence services globally. While having a strong network and alliances with carriers and agents all over the world, we are able to provide every logistic solution to our valued customers while being flexible and affordable at the same time.
Affiliated and recognized member of FIATA, we follow set standards and policies to serve our clients with the best of both the worlds. Backed by highly motivated, energetic and experienced staff, Platinum has grown quickly as a leading company in KSA. Distributor and renowned world class freight and logistics solutions provider.
Our team includes professionals who are serving the industry for long and platinum shipping services. Boasts accumulated years of our man experience. Range of services offered at Platinum extends to freight and project forwarding, logistics, consolidation, custom clearance, domestic distribution and information management.
Backed by latest information technology infrastructure, we pride and flaunt our excellence in managing and tracking our tasks.
Our major trade lanes include Middle East, China, Indian, Far East, Europe, USA and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager