Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Brand Management Specialist to join the Communication Research & Strategy Division of the Communication Strategy Department.
The Brand Management team is responsible for the development of brand strategy, annual brand plans and project-based marketing plans for high visibility projects while continually acting as a marketing consultant to support the functions center of expertise role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for the company's brand strategy, including the interpretation of research and KPI performance, alignment with business goals, competitive positioning and the brand's purpose.
- Develop and execute the corporate brand strategy through the production of a comprehensive Brand Plan to guide annual activity in alignment with the annual Corporate Communications Strategy
- Develop marketing plans for high visibility projects.
- Coordinate with internal client organizations to distill commercial needs into actionable marketing plans covering the marketing strategy, content plans, channel plans, owned, earned, and paid media execution, plus brand asset and guideline development.
- Liaise with commercial Brand Managers and Copy and Concept Specialists to brief projects through the development and delivery of approved project and content briefs.
- Develop and track partner specific KPIs to gauge and report against strategic objectives.
- Manage projects and ensure accurate and on time execution.
- Budget and contractual management and control.
- Actively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, support and development of formal training plans.
- Hold quarterly business review meetings with the respective teams to ensure activities are measured and meet the agreed objectives.
- Act as a brand management expert to provide the teams with support and best practice guidance and mentoring.
- Provide consultancy support to the teams in the development and implementation of marketing strategy and plans.
A successful candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized and approved program in the fields of Marketing Communication, or related field with equivalent experience. An advanced degree is preferred
- Candidate Should have a minimum of fifteen years' experience in Advertising and Marketing, with both agency and client-side experience.
- Candidate Should have a significant experience in brand management with direct brand management authority over brands in the top 100 in global brand valuation, B2B brand management preferred.
- Candidate must have worked in an international environment, familiarity with culture and values is a paramount importance.
- Candidate Should have strong financial management skills.
- Candidate Should have excellent organizational skills.
- Candidate Should have strong interpersonal, persuasive and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be fixable to travel more frequent.
- Candidate Should have strong project management skills.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.