Job description / Role
As a Brand Manager within the Marketing Department you will be supporting the brand team in the development, planning and execution of key brand marketing mix elements essential to driving the current brand.
You will lead given brand projects, ensuring proposals and execution are within brief, and drive fact-based decision-making through the provision of market analysis and reports with clear recommendations for action and insightful post implementation reviews.
• Support the delivery of the development and implementation of all commercial deliverables, required for the product's development and launches such as new products, accessories, packaging launches and ensure they are delivered to the appropriate standard, in line with each project’s critical path;
• Work in close collaboration with the Activation & Trade Marketing Distribution team and the network agencies to plan and execute the key activation elements that are required for launching brand manifestos and brand standards mainly across Digital & Experiential channels;
• Work closely with the International Brand Group & other teams to ensure that all brand marketing mix deliverables are completed on time;
• Effectively build and manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships;
• Maintain an overall commercial plan showing key milestones and track completion of the agreed deliverable;
• Gain a good understanding of the regulatory environment which governs the marketing and sale of certain products and ensure compliance with codes of practice;
• Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget defined in operational brand plan;
• Report and analyse brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions, demonstrating understanding of brand issues and market opportunities.
• Develop working relationships with Regional and End Market brand marketing teams to facilitate communications of brand/market information, share best practices and promote commitment/support behind implementation of brand strategies;
• Ensure timely approval of all relevant trademarks, mix elements and product claims through Legal, CORA and R&D.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required
• Marketing experience in FMCG category and/or entrepreneurial consumer-facing companies (ideally with experience in new or disruptive categories);
• Awareness of/ experience in product development, trade and consumer insights, developing multichannel integrated marketing campaigns (including digital), scalable to international markets.
• Ability to coordinate a large and diverse team, with strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, possessing effective communication, briefing and presentation skills
• Strong analytic skills & logical/creative thinking.
• Commercial approach to all activities.
• Possess exceptional initiative and strong decision-making ability.
• Resilient, flexible and confident to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Affinity with analytical activities and software systems.
• Project management
• Brand marketing experience within a FMCG market is preferred
About the Company
Eaton SAKS International is a global advisory & executive search firm focused on presenting the next generation leaders. We work hand in hand with businesses alike, constantly addressing their talent needs and as partners we appoint leaders who deliver significant success.
We are advanced in using intelligent technology and data to present full reporting knowledge to our clients. With an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence, Business and Market Insight Intelligence, Research Data Intelligence and state of the art CRM systems, this puts Eaton SAKS International at the forefront of market insights and analytics as a main part of our research capability to deliver to you.
We operate through focused industry practice groups, each led by a global practice partner. Each partner is backed by research teams and engagement managers to execute each defined search. We have eight defined functions across our 22 offices supported by 340 consultants, with an 80+ strong research team working globally with local knowledge.
Retained Executive Search Strategy Management & Advisory Services Women in Leadership Professional Recruitment Research Mapping & Business Intelligence Localisation & Nationalisation Board & CEO Services Executive Leadership Coaching
Our clients always work with dedicated partners, practitioners and research teams, focused and committed to exceeding expectations. Only leaders who have worked within their industry will be assigned to manage assignments for our clients.
We take the time to understand each client’s business, culture and unique dynamics leading up to their current organisational need. We work with boards and stakeholders as well as hiring managers to successfully understand each assignment need and DNA. Eaton SAKS International have taken experts from your industry and brought them to ours, together our knowledge becomes your power.
Don't just take our word for it, speak to any of our clients.