Job description / Role
New Brand Manager position available with one of the largest retailer and distribution clients in the GCC region working with some leading brands within the Consumer Electronics marketplace.
Reporting to the Group Category Manager, this role has the responsibility of delivering the sales and margins budgets through the formulation of buying and merchandising strategy.
Key accountabilities include:
• Product marketing campaigns, providing direction on the new and unique market trends, promotions and campaigns.
• Assessing capabilities and selection or Suppliers and managing the relationships to provide sustainable growth.
• Achieving sales and profit budgets through range planning, product development, buying and merchandising
• Maximise sales by forecasting product trends, leveraging roadmaps and conducting competitive pricing analysis
• Conducting weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews of each category of products
• Currently in a Brand Manager position with minimum working experience of 3-5 years in the marketing or category department
• Strong knowledge of the Consumer Electronics market is preferred but not necessary
• The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in business.
• Strong ability to negotiate, influence and engage with suppliers and stakeholders successfully
• Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
• Strong can do attitude with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
• Very strong communication skills
• Presentable at all times
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.