Job description / Role
Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing. They also have considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. In addition to investment in private property in Europe, Asia, Middle East (Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, India, China and Korea) through the private property fund or direct investment. It has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries. They are currently looking to recruit a Brand Manager - Ladies National Dress & Head Covers (Abayas) to be based in their office in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The position reports to the Director of Marketing and serves as a member of the Marketing Team.
• The position participates with the sales and marketing team in charting the research needs of the organization and ensuring its effective implementation in a timely manner and within planned budget.
• Within the Marketing Division, the Brand Manager has primary working relationship with other Marketing Brand Managers, Product Group Managers, Marketing Support Team members (such as Research, Media, Customer Relations, and Loyalty Program).
• The Brand Manager is expected also to maintain a working relationship with other cross functions teams such as Sales, Finance, and Shared Services (IT, Procurements, and HR).
• The generated updates and reports by the Brand Manager will be used by the executive team within Marketing and throughout the organization as basis for decision making.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Saudi Female
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications activities.
• Market knowledge of latest fashions and trends in the Abayas and Head Covers
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Good communication Skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Business Development Manager (Saudi National)
Swisslinx Middle East
Marketing Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|