Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the existing IBM Security Software Sales Team to identify, qualify and close new business sales opportunities by demonstrating a consultative sales approach
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by successfully selling IBM Security services into the region
- Actively lead the resolution of customer issues to ensure their satisfaction and a successful outcome to the sale
- Engage technical resources, as appropriate, to ensure the company overcomes any technical objections in the sales cycle
- Develop trusted relationships at a senior management level in enterprise accounts and develop and maintain their confidence
- Develop and maintain relationships internally (including throughout the IBM sales force) and ensure a high level of teamwork and collaboration with support staff and other functions within the company
- Coordinate and deliver timely, accurate and quality information, as required to meet sales goals
- Ability to work in Team as well as alone
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience as Security Software Seller or Business Development Manager
- Good knowledge of general security technologies and offerings
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.