Budget, Performance, Profitability and Reporting Executive
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Mall Management Group with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Budget, Performance, Profitability and Reporting Executive to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to: Manager – Finance & Accounting
• A Budget, Performance, Profitability and Reporting Executive oversees all aspects of an organization’s budgeting, financial forecasting and reporting function.
• Directs the development and evaluation of policies and processes that will support the short and long-term financial objectives of the company. Implements operational processes for the annual budget and capital planning.
• Establishes performance indicators used to evaluate and analyse actual performance against budgets.
• Work with the manager and CFO in leading the annual budget activities (Operating, Capex and pro-forma Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cashflow Statement)
• Monitor month-to-month execution of the plan or as required by the management and to adjust the plan based on actual performance and other developments.
• Forecast and re-forecast financial performance over the next 4-12 quarters (rolling forecast). And to study and analyse trends and forecasts to inform recommended actions.
• Consolidate plans from various departments and communicate finalized plan.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Prepare various reports and presentation as required by the management.
• Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
• Developing revenue estimates, operating plans/forecasts/reviews, OP (operating plan/budget), and/or corporate reporting.
• Ensure company spending is within budget.
• Collect, analyse, and interpret data from multiple sources to create comprehensive reports and meaningful insights.
• Evaluate the profitability of the company by analysing the revenue and expenses generated by the company.
• Ensuring that all or any adjustment in revenue is approve and documented.
• Develop and maintain automated reporting processes to provide accurate and timely information to the management.
• Maintain databases and update as needed
• Analyse trends, causes and variances and create and distribute routine and ad-hoc reports
• Improve efficiencies of current reports and support to improve the accuracy, quality, and consistency of data
• Support teams in conducting tests and analysing performance data
• Provide adhoc support as necessary
• Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance.
• 2 years experience in budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Native speaker of Arabic language with very good communication in English language
• Open to all nationalities only base in UAE now
Compensation And Benefits
• Salary is open and will reflect experience levels and interview performance and will be discussed at the later stage.
• 30 Vacation days per year
• Medical Insurance
• Yearly salary increments as per to the company policy
• Annual bonus as per to the company policy
• 9 to 15 additional paid (National Holidays)
• 2 days off per week
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.