Job description / Role
The Budgeting Specialist role will be responsible for assisting the CFO with forecast, research, trend analysis, financial modelling, ERP query management, report writing related to budget preparation and submission, tracking expenditures and/or revenues, performing post-audit and other reviews of actual expenditures and/or revenues as well as general support to the Business Office and its direct reports
Our client is a Royal Court of Saudi Arabia responsible for one of the Kingdom's Mega projects in the western province.
* Consolidate and summarize budget recommendations for each budget cycle as required at the department/unit level.
* Prepare creative and complex power point presentations and other reports using spreadsheet software, particularly excel. Assist in compiling and maintaining data to support these efforts.
* Populate the banner spreadsheet budgeting system as needed.
* Manage day-to-day activities as related to specific budget areas such as utilities, dues and memberships, telecommunications including gather data, entering and monitoring purchase orders. Responsible for the maintenance of excel spreadsheets including projection activities.
* Serve as liaison and resource to departments regarding financial data and proper budget procedures and practices.
* Prepare program cost analysis, with recommendations to management for final decision making.
* Competitive package is on offer.
* Over 5 years' experience in budgeting and control holding a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Good knowledge of SOCPA/IFRS.
* Experience with ERP system preferable SAP.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.