Job description / Role
Our client, a leading IT solutions company based in Saudi Arabia has a fantastic job opportunity for an IT Business Analyst.
• This is a 6 months extendable contract position.
• The business analyst must have minimum 6 years of experience in an IT environment.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 6 years of business analysis experience in an IT Environment
• Knowledge of platforms, operating systems, software and environment
• Basic knowledge and experience of project management
• Experience in building customer proposals
• Experience in developing and documenting business and technical requirements
• Previous experience within an IT consulting or IT Service provider is advantageous
• Experience working in Government, Defense or Aviation is advantageous
• Desirable Certifications – PMI Professional in Business Analysis OR Certified Associate in Project Management
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.