Job description / Role
Business Analysts are expected to (in the Waves/Hospitals/functional areas assigned and within the project timelines defined):
• Define the workflows and walk through with customer and internal teams (Trainers etc).
• Document BRDs for deviations, if any
• Walk through Data Collection Worksheets
• Define Data migration maps, if any
• Prepare Test Plan documents and use cases for UAT. Conduct necessary internal UATs as well as final UAT with customer ; Document results
• Prepare Live environment
• Lead parallel runs/migrate to live environment
• Handhold superusers, provide L2 support for limited time periods.
Relevant working experience:
There are multiple positions available within this project:
• Arabic Speaker
• Fluent English
• Mid level BA (3-5 years of experience)
• Senior BA (10-15 years of experience)
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Business Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Business Analyst (Retail Background)
Data Analyst (Procurement Department)
Management Solutions International (MSI)