Job description / Role
• Ensure following the business requirements life cycle starting from Initiation till Go-live and training.
• To identify business requirement sources such as System Changes, process automation, regulatory changes and new systems.
• To have weekly meetings with business requirement owners and update them with the status of BRs raised by their respective teams.
• To have a proper classification and prioritization of BRs using the existing prioritization mechanism.
• Assure that the business requirements are documented properly so that there are no gaps identified at a later stage and neither any scope creep happens.
• Assure that the changes are reviewed by the application security team (if required).
• Assure the development is done as per the signed business requirement document.
• Post Sign off from business users, take the change management approvals and move to production.
• Min 3 year is preferred
Key skills for business analysts:
• Commercial awareness
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Time management and organisational skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Leadership and management skills
• An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.
Business Systems Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)