Job description / Role
The Business Analyst (Digital) in the engagement team will work with the broader engagement team to translate the sectors’ ideas and concepts into concrete businesses with a product development/delivery plan.
• Be the lead in the sector engagement team for business analysis, business cases and development plans
• Collect the plans and ideas and assist sectors in evaluating the financial viability
• Maintain a repository of sector business cases and business plans ensuring maximum communality across sectors
• Interact with other business analysts creating transparency across the sector engagement activities
• Excellent data and analytical skills
• Ability to create and manage detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
• Good research abilities
• Good group facilitating skills and excellent communication
• A background in Digital solutions and IoT is preferred
• Relevant degree in Computer Science/Data or similar fields
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Performance Data Analyst