Job description / Role
• Business Analyst is responsible for architecting, modelling, documenting the business architecture layer including motivation, performance, business objects and enterprise business processes of the scoped smart city overall smart services systems.
• Align and integrate with the applications and data architectures and Technology architecture. (technology architecture provided by vendors).
• The role of the Business Analyst includes communicating with customer business stakeholders, collaborating closely with the Consultation team on discovery workshops to identify and analyze the core requirements and key features of customer smart services and benchmarking to create an appropriate business architecture, and providing direct feedback to Application, Data, Integration architects, and using best-practices approaches and standardized frameworks for building Smart City services businesses.
• Business Analyst required to define smart services business architecture by eliciting and documenting stakeholders’ requirements for ALL customer Smart uses cases. Identify and generate the business requirements and write the consolidated Business Requirements Document [BRD]. as vendor-neutral requirements specifications based on Stakeholder’s needs, best practices, and required integration with existing proposed vendor’s technology applications, systems, or platforms.
• Business Analyst will lead the MSI vendors architects in his areas of work to complete the needed deliverable.
• Will verify and validate their works for ensuring that their business architectural solutions building blocks meet business requirements, recommending improvements.
• 7+ years direct experience with smart services business architecture design, modelling documentation.
• Experience with BPMN2 and business process modelling is a must
• Preferred experience with TOGAF 9 business architecture and Zachman
• Preferred experience with modelling using ARCHIMATE, using Archi and Sparx EA tools
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.