Business Application Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Responsible for implementing and optimizing all business technology applications; driving excellent operations including, but not limited to, MS Dynamics ERP, SalesForce, Master Data and POS applications across all channels and all markets.
• Ensuring the successful implementation and integration of applications with strong focus on growth by applying best of breed technology. Supporting the business with day to day use cases in order to optimize the performance. And to ensure that all stakeholders have a seamless experience with the objective to grow the business fast and to maximize the commercial opportunity.
• Report to the Head of Business Technology
• Managing the Business Application Team
• Work closely and have frequent contact with Software Developers, Implementation Partners, Clients (external)
• Work closely and have frequent contact with brand Management Team, Sales, Accounting, Supply Chain, Marketing & Digital. (internal)
• Managing and implementing the Business Applications, whilst continuously seeking for improvements and new opportunities by analyzing digital innovations and tools. Monitoring correct usage by all users of the systems.
• Must be eager to be the best in class and make that extra step in achieving excellence within the team and with digital initiatives. Able to integrate experience with ability to interpret and synthesize insightful findings using
• Business Technology insights and data, and implement strategy.
• The role is 70% functional and 30% technical driven.
• KPI-management: Key driver of digital. Management of Business Applications by creating and execution of annual plan.
• Project-management: Create, coordinate, and manage a project from start to finish to improve and enhance digital processes including Dynamics ERP, Sales Force, Master Data.
• Stakeholder management: Build up and have a good relationship and frequent contact internally with teams like ICT, Sales, Accounting, Supply Chain, Retail and Wholesale.
• Team: Leading the Business Technology team: help, develop, coach, train and motivate employees.
• Coordinate larger operational processes such as implementations.
• Business Technology Strategy: Proactively search for, work on, and implement improvements, chances and other opportunities that will help to improve usage and user experience.
• Experience with Business Technology in a commercial organization
• Experience within Retail, preferable beauty or luxury
• Analytical and strong communication skills
• Advanced in Excel, Dynamics BC, SalesForce and Master Data applications
• Experienced Accounting back ground
• Experienced with use cases such as B2B, B2C, Order2Cash, Procurement2Payment
• People management skills, strong leader and team player
• Analytical skills, Creative skills, Commercial insight, Assertiveness, Proactivity, Flexibility, Accuracy, Stress resistance
• At least Bachelor level
• At least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in Business Technology, preferable in beauty or luxury retail and ecommerce.
• Performs business analysis to define business requirements with users and is able to translate business requirements into deliverable solutions which improve the productivity of the organization.
• Leads the development and maintenance of the company production and warehouse management systems.
• Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
• Serves as the expert in all aspects of designing and application development.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of concepts, best practices, and procedures related to the agriculture industry.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Provides consultation on complex projects and is a top-level contributor/specialist.
• Maintains databases, creates, and automates a variety of reports to further the objectives of the company.
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, maintain and support in-house software applications written in .NET languages and frameworks
• This may include all aspects from requirements through implementation for small projects.
• Responsible for company Web and Mobile development.
• Manage company wide reporting library and data models.
• Develops and maintains internal and external Dynamics/Business Central software applications, participating in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) while also developing
• technical documentation, standards, and procedures. Larger projects may include detailed design, programming, testing and documentation.
• Interface with users to answer questions, respond to requests and provide technical assistance and training as needed.
• Capture, prioritize, and track development work
• Analyze and manage data integrity by overseeing corporate SQL databases.
• Design, build and maintain integration between Business Apps
• Complete other analysis related tasks as assigned.
Quantitative Data/Job Dimensions
• Responsible for maintaining:
• 3 “Business Critical” applications. The company’s Production System, Field System & Online System.
• Web portal.
• 10+ SQL databases
• Secondary custom .net and web applications.
• Company reports utilizing SSRS.
• Develop and maintain integrations with third-party applications utilizing SSIS, Web Services, and RFCs.
• Must be available for after-hours support, especially during the seasonal harvest period.
• BS degree in Information Systems/Computer Science desired or equivalent work experience.
• Five years of experience programing in VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET.
• Develop enterprise grade solutions in Visual Studio
• Microsoft Business Central or NAV experience preferred.
• Understanding of ADO.NET, SOAP, WCF, and JSON.
• Understanding of cross-browser limitations and changes.
• Mobile development experience (Windows Mobile & iOS)
• MS SQL Server / T-SQL query implementation, database administration and optimization.
• Practical database administration fundamentals
• Ability to work with a variety of end users and manage stressful situations is essential.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proficiency in the use of common office applications is required.
• Previous experience in the retail industry a plus
About the Company
Established in 2008, Pinpoint HR is a talent management solutions provider offering executive human resource consulting and recruitment. Pinpoint HR specializes in providing exceptional consulting and advisory services on human capital to leading regional and international organizations. By combining the right people, structure, approach and access, we’ve made the search process work harder than ever before creating limit-less opportunities for our clients.
Our Services Our clients not only choose us for the specialist approach, but also for the exceptional performance and service that we provide. This is dedicated to the team of talented consultants who understand their field and provide our clients the “best practice” in talent management solutions.
Our Services Include: - Talent Acquisition & Executive Search • KPI’s & Reporting • Client Performance Reviews - Market Research - HR Consultancy Services - Training & Learning Solutions