Job description / Role
Business Continuity Director - Info Security - Gov't Vision2030
Business Continuity Director | Information Security in Government | Vision 2030 Business Continuity Director within the Information Security team for a Government client in Riyadh. This is a leading Vision 2030 Organisation who are Enabling key projects in Saudi Arabia.
This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
Vision 2030 Entity, growing and scaling their information security team
My client are looking for a Director level - Head of Business Continuity to be responsible for managing business continuity and operations, financial decisions, cyber security, technology, governance & risk.
This position will be to work in collaboration with risk owners / function heads at Government level.
* Identify, analyze, assess, and monitor all organizational risks including operational, financial, governance, technology, security, and strategic risks
* Develop risks mitigation plans oversee the implementation of mitigation actions and ensure business continuity
* Manage risk register for the organization in collaboration with risk owners/ function heads, and provide periodic reports to the relevant authority as per delegation of authority
* Drive and facilitate the business continuity planning within the organization, support the development and testing of business continuity plans.
* Schedule regular assessments/testing of effectiveness/efficiency of controls and continuously monitor and control key risk indicators and internal controls, and timely report on the implementation of mitigations
* Manage the Control Risk Self-Assessment exercises on regular basis or annually to assess the quality of the internal control environment
* Manage Risk culture and raise awareness of risk management
* Tax free salary
* Key role in Government
* Director position
* Excellent benefits
* Nice offices in Riyadh
* Director level experience or equivalent
* Ability to handle and work with top management
* Management experience required
* At least 3 years of experience in a managerial role in Business continuity
* 8 years experience minimum
* Business acumen / Strategic thinking /Analytical thinking & problem solving
* Leadership and team development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.