Business Development Analyst
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco's Innovation & Product Development Center (LAB7) under the National Champions Admin area is established with the aim of instilling and fostering a culture of innovation in the Kingdom through availing quality services and infrastructure to accelerate ideas development to reach the commercialization stage. LAB7 will support a new generation of innovators to develop groundbreaking ideas from conception to completion and facilitating the launch of technical-based startups.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the process to select, define, and redefine a suitable challenge from the market research findings
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new challenges and opportunities to be addressed within LAB7
- Assess and recommend commercialization strategies for graduated projects
- Conduct valuation process to estimate the economic value of the innovator's idea once it is an established business
- Support innovators in conducting different types of analysis such as SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) and PESTEL (Political, Economic, Sociological, Technological, Legal, and Environmental)
- Support innovators in conducting market analysis: target industry, size, growth rate, trends and outlook
- Support innovators in conducting competitor's analysis, financial analysis and risk analysis
- Forecast financial returns based on present and historical data
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Entrepreneurship studies or equivalent field, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years track record & experience venture investment and conducting business case development and business acceleration
- Excellent problem-problem solving, project management, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in English (writing and speaking)
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, for data consolidation, analysis, representation
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.