Job description / Role
Primary Business Development responsibilities at a high level include increasing revenue and development (across sectors, service and footprint) for Compass UAE and KSA operations in line with the annual Sales Plan for each individual Cost Centre.
• Qualify and manage own leads, public tender databases and provide high-level account management within a client support remit.
• Provide vendor support for external and internal prequalification.
• Recommend vendor relationships suitable to best project outcome.
• Research the regional markets and the competition within each, monitoring competitive performance objectives.
• Continuously look further ahead for potential expansion opportunities including in new sectors, new services and new regions.
• Assist with group presentations, report generation and leadership communication requirements.
• Build Internal and External Relationships
• Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business.
• This can mean building cross-functional teams within the organization by conts anecting personnel across business lines or managing external vendor and supplier relations, including managing customer relations to increase the business’s visibility and reputation.
Identify Business Opportunities
• Identify areas where the business can increase its footprint by way of potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance market share as well as opening new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency within the organization’s sales and marketing departments.
• Prequalify Compass as Project & Cost Management Consultant with major Developers & Operators throughout the region.
Lead Generation & Qualification
• Develop & Qualify specific Leads for all divisions of the company in accordance with the KPIs set.
• Develop Proposals and Presentations
• Assist with document preparation and information for requests for bid support documennd proposals.
• Create and deliver presentations on behalf of the Directors and management teams to use during the bid process or account management needs, as well as provide regional variation to highlight business or marketing opportunities within each territory or to present the results of new strategies.
• Demonstrated success in Sales & Marketing Management experience in Construction, Engineering or Architectural industries will be required.
• Heavily focused on developing and maintaining relationships, with excellent interpersonal skills and networking capabilities.
• Great deal of familiarity with the company’s services to identify opportunities to increase market share.
• Flexible to work for long hours and should be proficient in relevant marketing and business development software/media requirements.
• Good analytical ability and proficient working in a fast-paced environment which has tight deadlines.
• MS Office - Proficient
• Salesforce / CRM System - Proficient
• Adobe InDesign - Desired
• Adobe Photoshop - Desired
• Relevant Social Media Platforms - Desired
• Qualifications in Project Management, Architecture or Engineering will be well regarded
About the Company
We achieve greater project results by offering the best talent, supported by a robust ecosystem, and driven by a common goal. We truly are the ‘Compass’ our clients turn to, for tailored project development consultancy services throughout the MENA region.
Believing the sum of all pieces is stronger, Compass have forged a strategic partnership with Dar Al Arkan, one of the region’s leading real estate developers. Together, we are building a truly progressive and cohesive alliance with the shared vision of enhancing built-environments and ultimately communities, throughout the Middle East and further afield.
Offering an integrated real estate development consultancy, our pooled experience delivers a world-class ecosystem of competencies for our Clients and a Team that will surpass the exacting requirements of each unique project.
As highly regarded project leaders and effective communicators, the Team at Compass delivers remits for some of the region's most ambitious and innovative change-makers, with this in mind, we are always looking for strong personalities to join us in our mission to evolve tomorrow, today.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
International Business Development Manager
Staff Source International
Country Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jul|
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||20 Sep|