Job description / Role
- Attend industry related events to network with other A&E organizations and to be informed of changes in the macro and micro environments impacting the industry.
- Support the Business Development department in identifying new business opportunities; seek out projects which may exist or are being formulated.
- Collect market intelligence data related to all new business opportunities.
- Provide and support the BD department in monitoring the market changes and reporting the local market readings in order to evaluate and target potential clients / projects.
- Assist in implementing the business plan for KSA office.
- Provide enabling environment for complementing the company’s business plan strategically developed towards better profit making
- Understand organization’s business operation and status, including specific opportunities, competitive landscape and business trend towards better service delivery and improved profit making
- Collaborate heavily towards better execution of company’s plans and business development activities
- Participate in the marketing programs and events of the organization
- Assist in proper execution of new business initiatives
- Maintain contact with government agencies / offices regarding current status of documents or orders.
- Liaise with the Government on issues related to complex issues, unusual labour matters, complaints by the authorities against the Company or specific employees, and issuance of permits, etc.
- Represent company in governmental affairs based on the authority given by the manager
- Liaise with relevant government bodies (Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Interior,, etc.) efficiently in order to ensure expediting of formalities and document processing.
- Bachelor's of Architecture from a reputable university
- 0 - 5 years of experience, BD experience is a big plus
- Member of the Society of Engineers
- Knowledge of Saudi Governmental entities is a big plus
About the Company
A leading construction company in Lebanon.