Job description / Role
This position is to lead the growth of the Business and development of new business opportunities and to handle all technical and product quality related matters with Customers and to maintain long-term relationships with the existing and new local customers/clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive and to achieve new targeted business objectives. This role will also support in performing business coordination, sales activities, and cost tracking and reporting and will interface with S-Chem internal departments as well as with external agencies and local companies.
- Handle day-to-day business technical and product quality related matters and supports sales communications with all local customers and clients and ensure smooth operation.
- Handle the existing and new business development ideas and projects initiatives with customers & clients and work with technology & Process & project departments in for progressing projects and initiatives.
- Assist in maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer coordination as well as meeting client needs.
- Track the quality of the imported and exported products and ensure the specifications of all products are up to date.
- Assist in handling the local sales activities with the local customers and update the business reports, presentations and master spreadsheets regularly and develop weekly / monthly business reports.
- Support in the preparation of the product pricing formulas & term sheets and prepare the monthly LPO report.
- Assist in reviewing the new business proposals technical aspects and scope development and attend relative meetings.
- Attend the regular internal and external coordination meetings and interface with internal departments to complete action items.
- Work closely with other members of Business Planning & Development to understand and support each role as needed.
- Assist in updating all supporting documents for BD&D folders and presentations.
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with clients / customer to enhance the mutual benefits and cooperation.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- 3 years of experience in chemical engineering function related to petrochemical process and business or sales with proven background.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to communicate through presentation format
- Adaptable and able to adjust to constantly changing environment
- Self-starter, self-motivated and capable of staying focused without close supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, systems etc
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to travel for business events
About the Company
S-Chem is comprised of three legal entities (Saudi Chevron Phillips, Jubail Chevron Phillips, and Saudi Polymers Company). Saudi Chevron Phillips Co. is a large scale benzene production facility in Saudi Arabia. And Jubail Chevron Phillips Co. is an integrated Olefins/Ethylbenzene/Styrene Facility, with Saudi Polymers Company as a world scale facility producing Ethylene, Propylene, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene and 1-Hexane.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Operator IVC