Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading e-commerce company in Saudi Arabia is looking for a Business Development Executive to help them further grow their expanding market in the Middle East.
As Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
• Develop a growth strategy and identify new markets and customer needs.
• Pitch suggestions and ideas to develop new products and services / strategic partnerships.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, clients, and customers.
• Promote the company’s products/services.
Desirable skills and background:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or relevant course
• At least 3-5 relevant work experience as a business development executive, or a similar role.
• Strong communication and negation skills.
• Strong English communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is highly preferred.
• Experience in e-commerce and online / digital advertising / marketing is essential.
• Saudi national (required)
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.