Job description / Role
The role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, generating leads, and developing strategies to increase revenue and profitability for a company.
Our client is a global conglomerate that operates in various commercial sectors across Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. The company is involved in numerous enterprises ranging from retail commerce to product distribution in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
* Conducting market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and potential customers.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers and identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling.
* Creating and implementing sales and marketing strategies to reach new customers and increase sales.
* Generating leads through cold calling, email campaigns, and other outreach methods.
* Negotiating and closing deals with customers, ensuring that they are profitable for the company.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with partners, vendors, and other stakeholders.
* Collaborating with other teams, such as marketing and product development, to ensure that products and services meet the needs of customers and the market.
* Providing regular reports and updates on sales and revenue to senior management.
* Attending industry events, conferences, and trade shows to network and promote the company's products and services.
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join a leading, highly reputable company in the retail industry.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to network
* Good negotiation skills
* A strong understanding of sales and marketing principles
* Able to work independently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Country Sales Manager - Fuel
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jul|