Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Saudi National Business Development Lead to build relationships, provide strategic direction to grow and maintain a strong pipeline of prospects and secured work across the entire Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
A typical week would include:
* Coordinate with the management team to identify and evaluate market and target new clients.
* Lead the leadership teams in identifying market targets and converting these to project wins.
* Responsible for developing growth of the business by generating new business opportunities.
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships at all levels in the region to maintain the business position and reputation and assist with any issues that may arise.
* Manage and support proposals, responses, presentations and related submittal.
* Lead the proposal development and ensure that the proposal development process is followed.
* Ensure that the bids & proposals are in good quality and submitted on time according to project specification.
* Liaise with the marketing team to ensure that prerequisites, pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list are fulfilled within a timely manner.
* Lead large and complex bids working with Contractor teams and Joint Venture teams on infrastructure, buildings and mixed use development prospects.
* Identify market opportunities for the business through engagement with our key clients in the region.
* Liaise with technical teams and discipline heads to help them realize the potential for growth and to identify a clear path for achieving their goals.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Successfully implemented strategies to win new Project Management assignments
* 10+ years' experience
* Well-versed with respect to delivering a fully coordinated project
* Working for an international consultancy for around 5 years
* Degree in a discipline suited to the work I deliver and able to converse in technical matters across all disciplines associated with PMS projects
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.