Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will be accountable for developing and securing revenue and market share from existing customers and new business. Also, improving business development processes for specific services and products with strong sales engagements.
• Develop and implement sales plans and sales campaigns to take advantage of market opportunities.
• Prepare annual budgets and monthly management reports.
• Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities for creating value.
• Capitalize on value creation opportunities by working closely with the sales and operations management team to develop creative workable solutions to customer needs.
• Facilitate cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market.
• Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans.
• Provide marketing support and knowledge within the company for all products and services.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Supply Chain Management or related field of study preferred.
• Minimum five years related sales experience.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Computer literate
• Proven “business-to-business” sales experience in the transportation, logistics, or supply chain management industry.
• In-depth knowledge of the assigned countries economies.
• In-depth knowledge of products and services.
• Demonstrated sales success and knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques.
• Demonstrated success in developing sales plans, analyzing profitability of prospects, and the ability to understand the competitive influences and risks associated with individual accounts.
• Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing, motivating and developing individuals and high performance teams.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
• Ability to develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level executives.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
Wall Street English
Key Account Manager
Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Company (AZAQ)
Country Manager - Multinational FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||19 Feb|
Business Development Manager - Interior Fitouts