Job description / Role
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Assisting in the consolidation of KEO’s reputation and relationship with existing preferred clients, with the aim of securing repeat business, preferably on a negotiated basis.
- Obtaining and maintaining from KEO’s Directors and Heads of Department a complete list of existing KEO clients in KSA, with key contacts and the current state of relationship.
- The Development Manager will strive to enhance and complement the existing relationship owned and maintained by the respective Directors and Heads of Department.
- Developing and building upon client profiles and relationships.
- Responsible for seeking out new opportunities and new clients for KEO in KSA, including identifying potential partners where appropriate.
- To liaise with other KEO Divisions to identify and develop new business opportunities for KEO.
- Assisting in carrying out risk assessments on new clients (including credit worthiness and payment reputation) as well as on project opportunities.
- Producing regular (at least monthly) business development reports, including relevant business development performance ratios (success/failure rate for tenders, etc) with Director’s input as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining a business opportunity tracking system.
- Maintaining, in conjunction with KEO Corporate, a mailing database of clients and key third party firms.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years career experience with a Bachelor degree in Planning or related field.
Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential and interest from Saudi Nationals will be warmly received.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.