Job description / Role
Business Development Manager - E-learning solutions
Our client, a Dubai based e-learning start up – is looking for a Business Development Manager / Director to lead its business development and marketing fronts in Riyadh, KSA.
The Business Development Manager / Director will lead the development of the go-to-market strategy to achieve brand awareness and enable sales targets for B2B client segment across the MENA region. You will be responsible for translating strategy into actions and developing, implementing and managing marketing channels and strategies.
• Evaluating, through research and empirical studies, market opportunities, the success of marketing tactics, and advertising/promotion initiatives.
• Developing sales frameworks, including workforce targets and incentives;
• Monitoring and analysing data (including market research, competitor analysis, media consumption/behaviour) and proactively make adjustments where necessary to achieve KPI’s.
• Formulating and tracking key metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
• Suitable candidates will have at least 8-10 years of experience in Business Development/Marketing with at least 3-5 years in E-learning or online education. You will be result-oriented and possess strong strategic marketing, business and people management skills.
• You will be Big-picture thinking, including the ability to convey a vision in ways that inspire others inside and outside the organisation.
• Superb verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
• It is very important that the candidate is comfortable being part of the daily execution as a considerable part of the work will require hands-on involvement in a relatively small company.
• You must also have a passion for training and development.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.