Job description / Role
This role will involve seeking new business opportunities, preparing sales actions plans and presenting solutions to prospective public and private clients across Saudi Arabia.
With more than 160,000 employees globally, our client is one of the world's largest integrated electricity companies engaged in power generation, transmission and distribution. The organisation builds on the expertise of its people, its R&D and engineering skills, its experience as a leading industry operator and the attentive support of its customers to deliver competitive solutions that successfully reconcile economic growth with climate protection.
The BDM will be responsible for
* Preparing sales action plans for the customer account
* Schedule, plan and conduct direct sales activities
* Identify sales prospects
* Make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
* Communicate services opportunities and feedback gathered through field activities
* Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
* Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationship follow-up on sales activity
* Identify clients concerns
* Provide all necessary pricing information/ target price as per market feedback
* Review of proposals and sales contracts
* Negotiate proposals with clients in accordance with the company's processes and procedures
* Participate in marketing events such as seminars, workshops, trade shows, and exhibitions
* Meeting stakeholders: funding agencies, banks, embassies, partners, equipment suppliers and sponsors
* Carry out market specific research and survey
* Gather competitor information
* Attractive salary package
* Opportunity to work for a Global organisation
The successful candidate will demonstrate
* The ability to identify, explore and develop new business opportunities
* Experience in internal and external stakeholder management
* A true pro-active approach
* Strong research, analytic and problem solving skills
* Ability to travel across the kingdom
* Knowledge of project risks and how to mitigate them
* Experience in financial models
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Strong time management and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
Due to the current 'Saudiazation' drive in KSA, our client prefers to only hire a Saudi national for this role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.