Job description / Role
A great opportunity to work with a multinational company who wants to open a new office in Saudi Arabia and expand their business in the Kingdom without a distributor you will be working straight with the head quarters of the mother company it self they have excellent benefits and excellent career progression for a bright and strong future.
• 1-3 years working with medical devices Radiology or I.C.U & O.R ( if you have experience with all of them is a big plus)
• Bachelor in biomedical, medical or any relevant bachelor
• You will be covering the whole kingdom so flexibility is required
• Strong network with hospitals and strong skills with B2C
• Channel management skills
• Arabic & English are Mandatory
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Business Development Manager - Corporate Services
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager - Saudi National
BAC Middle East
Business Development Manager - Healthcare / Pharma
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts