Job description / Role
Excellent opportunity for a Business development manager.
A multinational company is considering opening a new scientific office in Riyadh Saudi-Arabia. The company is the 34th globally and now it’s your time to join them and develop their market in Saudi, with that you will take your career to whole new level.
• 3 years Minimum working with Medical devices in Saudi.
• Experience in P.M.L.S is MANDATORY
• Experience in I.C.U & O.R or Ultrasound and radiology
• Bachelor in Bio-medical engineering or equivalent
• Experience in B2C
• Great communication skills with great network within the hospitals in Saudi.
• The company is going generous for the salary (its pretty high )
• Great opportunity to develop your career and enhance your skills within the company
• Excellent benefits from the company
• Recognition and all the credit will be all yours obviously as you will be the only development manager
What are you waiting for? Apply today and look up for your future with a stable company which will enhance your career on the first day you start the role
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager in a Multinational Company
|Saudi Arabia||7 May|
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|