Job description / Role
• Develop an understanding and advising on key opportunities, markets, and clients
• Analyze the customer base across the Region or Sector to establish a common approach to retention and growth
• To convert work winning opportunities into successful and profitable contracts
• Lead and manage the business development process
• To monitor and challenge technical solutions and costs
• Education level Degree or equivalent in a Business or FM related discipline.
• Experience in Business Development and Lead Generation activities, preferably with facilities management or related experience.
• Preferable worked in the Facilities Management Sector
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Proactive and uses initiative to self-motivate and drive team
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Ability to adapt and work flexibly with a multicultural team and in a multicultural context
• Builds strong relationships
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Senior Business Manager
|Saudi Arabia||25 Feb|
Business Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Business Development Manager - KSA National
|Saudi Arabia||8 Mar|