Job description / Role
Terms: full-time employment.
Neuro.net provides a Contact Center AI, fully autonomous AI driven contact center with omnichannel experience including voice, text and email. The Contact Center AI completely replaces human agents with virtual agents, integrates with the telephone network and CRM systems quickly and easily. Over the 4 years on the Conversation AI market, we have already replaced more than 100,000 call center employees with virtual agents and increased customer satisfaction, as well as improved the efficiency and performance of contact center. In 300 million dialogues, 99% of respondents did not recognize the customer service agent as being an AI driven virtual agents.
- Ensuring the presence of the company in the region.
- Driving sales activities in the region.
- Researching potential customers among telcos, banks, insurance companies and e-Commerce companies.
- Building relationships with potential customers and partners.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Conducting business meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for the sales and business growth.
- Interaction with the marketing team, project managers, legal and financial departments.
- Preparation and reporting of performance results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field.
- Languages: advanced English, native Arabic Saudi accent.
- Experience in business development, sales, marketing or related field - at least 5 years.
- Experience in IT or Telecom - at least 7 years with proven successful history of projects and leads.
- Strong Leadership skills, communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and planning.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to work with multi-lingual teams.
About the Company
Neuro.net provides an AI-driven, fully autonomous contact center. Our virtual agents are able to support complex conversations and mimic emotions. In 300 million dialogues, less than 1% of respondents recognized the customer service agent as being an AI-driven virtual agent.
The company was founded in 2017 by a team with extensive experience in the telecom industry. Now, our portfolio includes projects with the largest telecom operators, retailers, and other major companies.