Job description / Role
Business Development Manager to join our new Saudi Arabia team
To do all of this you will be organised, well-presented, confident and proactive. You will be a creative spirit with a proactive, assertive, ‘can-do’ and agile attitude. You will be naturally confident and have a track-record of working in ambitious companies and, ideally, have an eye for design and an interest in building and interior projects. You won’t be afraid of working hard in pursuit of a big vision.
• Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
• Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
• Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Fluent Arabic speaker
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business development or sales environment.
• Experience working in the Middle East
• Degree preferable
• Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
• Proven ability to plan and manage resources
• Ability to deliver presentations
• Honest and self-motivated
About the Company
We make creative projects happen. We're an international, multidisciplinary practice of designers, managers, creatives, entrepreneurs, strategists, and operational experts working across space, experience and identity. We pride ourselves on having a diverse portfolio of fun projects and clientele.
Of course, we do all this with your needs and ambitions in mind. Which is why around 90% of our work is repeat business from happy clients.