Job description / Role
Randstad is working with a leading architectural and engineering consultancy as they require a Business Development Manager to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. The successful candidate will lead pursuits of high profile, multi million-dollar projects within the buildings & infrastructure sectors.
The BDM will report to the Director of Business Development and is responsible for the development of business opportunities by establishing relationships with key decision makers and to increase market share in the region.
- Network with clients, competitors, contractors as well as public and private industry leaders both local and international
- Responsible for driving market growth, developing a pipeline for new business opportunities and achieve bottom line growth
- Review local and international stakeholders to identify possible synergies and collaboration
- Prepare & deliver professional presentations, proposal, marketing materials and monitor bids lead and responses
- Lead contract negotiation and successfully close deals with clients
To be considered for the opportunity, candidates applying must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Business or related field (MBA/Master’s degree preferable)
- 10+ years of Business Development experience in the Middle East
- Experience working within Engineering, Consulting, Constructions, Developments or Project/Program Management
- Excellent Arabic and English and communication skills.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Business Development Manager