Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Applicants with Recruitment / Contract Staffing Experience will be considered
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently looking to engage a Business Development Manager to be based in Saudi Arabia. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily focus on building new business for our outsourcing and recruitment business. This role is responsible for implementing short and long-term innovative and successful sales strategies to secure contracts targeting the designated sector and/or any other sectors where the opportunity arises. In addition, the role will ensure that contractual compliance is delivered to our clients along with effective service delivery, while driving continual improvement of processes and procedures. The main goal is to establish and manage the business development and sales activities by developing and executing business plans to maximize sales efforts across Saudi Arabia.
• Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects through detailed market research.
• Writing Proposals, Bids, RFT/RFP
• Work closely with Senior Management to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Open business development dialogs with strategic customers, targeting both government and semi government entities.
• Financial planning, marketing, strategy development and implementation
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market company’s end-to-end solutions.
• Networking, presenting and public speaking
• Degree/Diploma in Business Management or in any discipline with 3-5 years of sales/business development experience
• Proficient in Arabic and English communication
• KSA Driver’s License is required
• Strong Proposal writing skills with Experience of preparing Bids, RFT/RFP’s
• Saudi Arabia market knowledge
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Possess professional presentation skills.
• Knowledge of KSA labor laws
• Must possess progressive sales management experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth.
• Ability to facilitate and orchestrate resources cross functionally to support sales efforts.
• Bring an entrepreneurial approach to all initiatives
• Market research experience
• Proven ability to work independently
• Experience of managing a team
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Business Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||14 Dec|