Job description / Role
• Achieve sales and budget target for IBS in KSA.
• Build Sales plans for the Channel.
• Identify & develop a pipeline of projects with leading organisations in the region.
• Meeting new business targets across Key accounts for IBS brands & Bespoke products by meeting sales calls & innovation session targets for effective market coverage.
• Capture competition activities, promotions and pricing & Reporting as per Sales & Business development MIS Tools.
• Work with R&D, application & Marketing to bring new/novel concepts to market & generate new business from KA’s.
• Build IBS image in the various channel through tie ups, sponsorships, events & trade shows.
• Work with KA’s & internal teams to build an effective LTO calendar.
• Analyze market trends and develop concepts for institutional customer along with R&D & Barista Teams.
• Strong presentation & customer engagement Skills with strong concept selling skills.
• FS Selling experience in Key Accounts & institutional segments.
• Customer Touch Points in F&B, Procurement & Event teams.
• Coordinate and follow up on enhancing distribution.
• Ensure internal Barista, marketing, brands, chain sales teams & operations/CS are in line with overall company Sales strategy.
• Extensively travel of up to 60% to ensure implantation of sales processes and convert business development leads.
• New Leads/Opportunities conversation rate
• Client Acquisition Rates
• Sales volume and revenue
• Service level & customer satisfaction
• You must have relevant experience in KSA region
• Nationality: Saudi Arabian
• You must hold Minimum a Bachelor's Degree
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.