Job description / Role
An International Contracting Company with a global footprint are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for their Civil Projects division in the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Candidates from a Technical Sales background with an understanding of civil or mechanical engineering would be suitable for this position.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- The ideal candidate will come from a Civil of Mechanical Engineering background and will have a flair for technical sales/marketing.
- Alternatively a candidate from a Technical Sales/Marketing background with an understanding of civil or mechanical engineering can also be considered.
- Some practical experience in mechanical or civil engineering activities is preferred.
- An engineering degree or higher technical degree, with some structural understanding is preferred.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Willingness to regularly visit site.
- Team player.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall