Business Development Manager (Construction)
Job description / Role
Our client is well known construction company who is currently looking to hire a talented Business Development Manager to be responsible for developing new business opportunities and expand our client base.
• The candidate will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business strategy.
• The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and building strong relationships with clients.
• We are seeking a passionate and driven individual that can make a difference.
The Business Development Manager is expected to;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customer and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities. (Mega projects + governmental sectors)
• Boost business growth by developing contacts, introducing the company to potential customers, identifying market opportunities and increasing sales.
• Provides client specific opportunity assessment, market evaluation, financial evaluation, and other marketing needs required throughout the proposal preparation process
• Work in an open and collaborative team environment; interact with marketing and technical managers to provide feedback on market trends and customer needs, in support of company values and customer-centric culture.
• Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
• Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management.
• Preparing the annual plans & KPI’s
• Demonstrates positively Company mission, vision, value statements, reputation, code of ethics, standards, policies and procedures internally and throughout the marketplace.
• Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with company management.
About the Company
Talal Abu - Ghazaleh Recruitment and Human Resources Development (TAG - Recruit) is a firm specialized in offering distinctive recruitment services to organizations and individuals through our staff trained and prepared for this purpose. Our company not only recruits those qualified to fill available positions, but also goes beyond that to utilize the optimal selection methods along with assessment, provision of advice and guidance and assistance in the explanation of their job duties to new staff.
Being a member company of the Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Global whose activity extends to most countries around the globe gives us an extra advantage in that it allows us to utilize diverse highly qualified cadres who can very quickly adjust to any work environment.