Business Development Manager - Construction
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Required to join an established group of construction companies in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will work with the Group BD Manager and take responsibility for the following, The position can be based in Riyadh or Jeddah
· Prepare and implement the annual sales plan to support the overall strategic objectives of the company.
· Identify, design and implement strategic plan for projects activity, as and when required.
· Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
· Generate leads thru prospective customers
· Foster and develop relationships with customers /Clients
· Attend seminars, conferences, and events as appropriate.
· Keep up to date with trends and changes in the business world.
· Prepare and manage the Department’s budget.
· Develop, implement and maintain the Sales area policies and procedures.
· A degree in Engineering or Business Admin etc
· Must be based in KSA and able to transfer Iqama
· A track record of working for building/civil/interiors contractors in Saudi Arabia developing new and existing business
· A proven record of projects secured
· Driven with excellent client facing skills
· Adept at writing and presenting reports/presentations
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
Project Manager - Infrastructure
|Saudi Arabia||25 Oct|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting