Job description / Role
Required to join an long established thriving contractor based in the Eastern province of Saudi Arabia.
• They work in Building Facilities, Rail, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Utilities, O&M across the Kingdom.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new and existing clients, investigating new sectors and ensuring the company had a good project pipeline
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in a relevant subject and further post graduate qualifications desirable
• A proven track record of business development within the construction industry in KSA
• Have a good network of contacts in the region
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to use innovative ways to develop new clients and move the business forward
• Saudi Nationals
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration