Job description / Role
This role is responsible for the growth and development of the company's Contract Logistics business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a global and leading name within the logistics and distribution industry.
* Establishing target accounts list in coordination with commercial and product stakeholders.
* Support growth vector development through product development and sales activities.
* Part of a team focusing on solution driven strategic account development, product development and overall development of country profile in the targeted market verticals & products.
* Demonstrating ability to identify gap analysis of the current services at customer site and build scope of work and prepare appropriate response for the identified needs.
* Build and manage executive level relationships with internal stakeholders and account owners.
* Understand CL/SCM channel requirements and work in a close cooperation with solutions design team.
* Analyze customer demands and complex logistic tenders.
* Manage projects during tender and implementation phase on a country level.
* Meeting or exceeding annual sales target as agreed.
* Outline scope of work as well as assisting on financial model detailing cost and pricing elements.
* Liaison with customers and suppliers - contract negotiations and contract management.
An attractive package with benefits.
* 5+ years' commercial experience within Contract logistics/Supply Chain/Warehousing sector in Saudi Arabia
* Proven track record in business development, revenue generation
* Knowledge of supply chain, warehousing and transportation solutions.
* Background in solutions design for complex warehouses and supply chain solutions.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
* Due to Saudization laws, a Saudi National candidate would be preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.