Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a Business Development Manager (Facilities Management) on 2 year renewable single status contract. The position will be based in Saudi Arabia for an Air Distribution System Factory Company which is one of the leading manufacturer in Saudi Arabia n the field of fabrication of Duct and its Accessories. They fabricate ducts and accessories according to SMACNA & ASHRA standards using the latest modern advanced machines of which their production capacity exceeds 50 Tons daily.
They are an integral part of the region’s most prestigious and well known projects for example:
• High Rise Landmarks
• Shopping and Mall Centres
• Airports , big Hotels & Schools
• Government buildings , Universities & Towers
• Government & Private Hospitals
• Commercial & residential buildings, Villas & sophisticated manufacturing facilities.
• Banks buildings , Showrooms ,Warehouses & Palaces
They are using the most modern approved international software for selection and take off for all their products, plus high modern advance software for delivery and invoicing. Their Air Distribution Factory line includes:
• Single & Double wall Spiral Ducts and Fittings
• Single & Double Wall Rectangular Ducts and Fittings
• Flat Oval Ducts and Fittings
• Volume Control Dampers & Spin collar
• Plenum Boxes
• Sound Attenuators
• Access Doors
• Sand Trap Louvers
• Kitchen & laboratory Hoods.
• Flexible Duct connector
• Splitter Damper
• Fire Dampers
• Sand trap louvers
• Round Duct with Rubber
• Lead excellence in winning work in the Facilities Management Sector and improve the diversity and profitability of the company
• Develop strong market knowledge of our existing and potential clients and keep the Company informed of business growing opportunities aligned to our strategic plans.
• Provide in-depth analysis of markets (including market segments for private, semi government and government), industry trends, competitors and clients to improve strategic planning and decision-making.
• Develop and implement relationship strategies to maximize our chances of profitably, securing strategically important new business.
• Identify niche markets and new / future services that could provide the Company with a competitive advantage or improved profitability.
• Build excellent relationships for FM business and find solutions to customers’ business and service delivery needs.
• Prepare business plan, incorporating vision, mission, SWOT etc…
• Develop tender attribute documents at a consistently high standard.
• Achieve set sales target, identify business plan, and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
• Pricing the tenders and preparing the technical and commercial offers/submittal.
• Reading and processing the tender, negotiation and continue to drive excellence and efficiency in our tendering.
• Develop case studies based on the company operational delivery that can be used for marketing and business development.
• Identify and apply for selected awards and PR opportunities to increase the company’s industry recognition and public profile.
• Develop and manage close working relationships with the operations team to ensure that business development and sales opportunities are being maximized and all high value leads are being generated and managed appropriately.
• Ensure all sales monitoring and reporting is complied.
• Win new business through developing clients’ relationships centred on solutions that deliver business excellence to both clients and contractors.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continue enhancing the company’s performance.
• Undertake regular commercial reviews of all works with a view to developing new opportunities/service lines offering added value to clients.
• Coordinate with FM Division Manager in recruitment process and manpower needed.
• Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Prepare company’s profile and guaranty a proper presenting for the company.
• Preparing all required presentations for clients in all stages.
• Work on getting any accreditation that added value to FM Division.
• Hand over the awarded projects to the operation team and ensure the projects have been executed smoothly.
• Developing and Setting up policies, procedures, and sales and marketing strategies related to FM.
• Overseeing projects’ studies and quotations; submitting well-prepared offers, technically and economically.
• Following up submitted offers in concert with FM Division Manager.
• Submit weekly, monthly and annually progress reports to FM Division Manager..
• 7- 10 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager.
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||2 Feb|
General Manager - Facilities Management
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality