Job description / Role
In this role you will be required to identify growth opportunities within the company's existing client base as well as proactively hunt for new business within the Kingdom.
Our client is a global consulting firm with presence in several countries across the world. They provide consultancy services across a range of business functions from technology to risk and compliance. They currently have a strong customer base in the Middle East including KSA and are looking at further strengthening this with a new BDM based in Riyadh.
* Increase sales and manage relationships across multiples clients
* Understanding client needs and connecting them with appropriate experts within the business in order to provide suitable solutions
* Working alongside the senior management team on strategy development, account management and exploring sales opportunities
* Developing and maintaining lasting relationships
* Building a consistent sales pipelines, forecasting revenue and working towards achieving key KPIs
* Work with the relevant stakeholders when working on proposals and bids
* Helping the business break into key semi-government and other public sector entities
* Attractive Salary Package
* International Growth Opportunities
The successful candidate for this position would need to demonstrate:
* Must have worked in a senior business development position within a consultancy business or within the services industry
* Experience in dealing with C-suite decision makers and building rapport to generate successful business deals
* 6-10 years of experience in Account Management and Business Development within the services industry
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Knowledge of responding to RFPs and preparing successful bids for tenders
* Exposure to senior leaders, both internal and external, displaying examples of needs assessment and a focus on mutually beneficial solutions
* Prior experience selling to the financial services sector, public sector and Oil & Gas
* Fluency in verbal and written English and Arabic is a must
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Senior Business Manager
|Saudi Arabia||25 Feb|
Future Careers Middle East