Job description / Role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing patient acquisition and also conceptualising, developing preforms for feasibility and facilitating the implementation of new programs that will compliment and grow the company's services.
Our client a leading brand within the health care industry that specialises within a niche area within the industry and are market leaders.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager includes:
* Develops and manages both the budget and plans that supports outreach initiatives/ programs.
* Works in collaboration with other providers to evaluate, develop and implement as appropriate new programs and/or services.
* Develops strategies and implements activities to increase awareness of programs and services.
* Serves as the principle representative.
* Maintains and develops relationships with key external health care related contacts in the community at large.
* Accountable to ensure that the department meets budget expectations (revenues and expenses) with corresponding KPI's that have been agreed upon.
* Works with government regulatory agencies, health centers, community - based organisations, insurers, and community coalitions to develop programs, events, and initiatives.
* Prepares and presents to the Director monthly reports and maintains records on all activities and the outcomes including any new business or referrals for services that were received.
* Develops written proposals as requested. To include but not limited to scope of work, purpose, targeted audience, itemised expense, and expected revenue as appropriate.
* Establishes loyal and meaningful relationships with external and internal customers.
An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
* Clinical background preferred
* Minimum five years of health care and/or relevant sales experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company