Job description / Role
Business Development Manager/ CCP / Sales / Riyadh / KSA National
To advice on the development and promotion of organizations' products & services to the market stakeholders, in order to ensure superlative customer satisfactory levels, customer needs, and customer care for organizations' Members within the Capital Market standards, regulations and approved policies.
CCP / Financial Services / Sales / Riyadh / KSA National
Young CCP, owned by Saudi's largest stock exchange. Part of the Vision2030 program.
• Carry out daily operations assigned for the Department to comply with the Exchange's standards
• Prepare timely and accurate functional reports to meet the requirements, objectives and standards of the Department and the Exchange.
• Ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers to address their needs in a courteous and timely manner
• Advice and analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business development opportunities to grow the organization business.
• Advice Internal and external stakeholders for the development and launch of new enhancements to the market.
• Guide dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communications.
• Ensure feasibility studies, requirement documentation, project implementation, market research and benchmark for new initiatives are within best practice.
• Suggest and look at the business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth.
• Recommend new market initiatives, assess new markets and business opportunities.
• Guide business growth by working together with clients, regulators as well as business partners.
• Recommend inputs on business strategies in industry and sales meetings.
• Guide the sales team in new products and services launches.
• Initiate market awareness plans in alignment with the Sales team to support the impact of the new products and services on the market efficiently and transparently.
• Advice and update the company new products and services pricing on regular basis, based on Business needs.
• CCP / Sales / KSA National
• Competitive salary package
• A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Financial, Business, Marketing, Administration Management, or equivalent is required
• A Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) or equivalent is preferred
• Strong Knowledge with clearing and capital market business.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in sales, marketing, business development or related field.
• Ability to manage complex initiatives and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Proven record of accomplishment of handling similar role.
• 6+ years relevant experience in the financial industry with relevant work experience with at least 2 years of experience in a Managerial position
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.