This position is closed or expired.
See other Business Development Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager - Lifecycle Care Services - Saudi Arabia
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leading supplier of process management products and solutions, including control valves, regulators, transmitters, analyzers, and automation systems.
Our Systems & Solutions business makes the Automation Systems which build the proven PlantWeb Digital Plant Architecture. This architecture is changing the economics of numerous plants around the globe.
In the Middle East & Africa (MEA) Emerson Systems & Solutions is experiencing unprecedented levels of demand for its Lifecycle Care Services once they have acquired our various Systems and Tools, none mores
As such we have an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to focus on our Aftermarket Operation which is centered on growing sales of our Lifecycle Care Service offerings.
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for all Sales and Business Development activity to grow the Lifecycle Care Services business throughout the entire Systems and Solutions Customer Installed Base in Saudi Arabia.
* Ensure customer & internal awareness of Performance Services offerings by proactive marketing, customer visits and internal training sessions
* Meeting or exceeding contract bookings, by developing profitable Long Term Service Agreements that include Performance Services Offerings.
* Leverage the local Sales channels and Service teams to identify and qualify opportunities, and drive the teams to enter all opportunities into the appropriate Business Systems
* Work with the local Sales teams to create a detailed business forecast
* Lead all Outcome Value Chain workshops with the qualified customers
* Review and provide input / feedback on all Services proposals generated by the local Proposal team
* Work with the local Sales and Service teams to convert all qualified opportunities into contracts
* Work with the local Customer Sales Manager and Service teams to ensure complete delivery of existing contracts, including attending regular customer review meetings when required
Work with Customer Sales Managers to continuously improve and expand the scope of all existing services contracts
The successful incumbent must have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or instrumentation) in addition to having between 5-8 years of relevant Customer Facing Sales experience in Saudi Arabia within the Process Management/Automation Solutions sector, especially related to Instrumentation.
In addition to the above, a fluent command of the English and Arabic languages is also a MUST have.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.