Job description / Role
Business Development Manager for multi-user warehousing and transport operations. The primary aims of this role is to achieve business for the multi-user warehousing and transport operations, and other value-added services as directed.
Our client is a leading a family group with multiple lines of businesses spread across the Kingdom.
* Actively look for ways to increase margins as per company key focus areas in line with the trends, in particular, in relation to the Warehousing and Transport Services.
* Responsible for spot sales of space/other services in the multi-user warehouses, in particular for seasonal storage.
* Responsible for the sales plan and sales delivery of the KSA Accounts Transport Services and other value-added services.
* Analyse and demonstrate customer industry specific knowledge and trends.
* Analyse marketing, customer and competitor information.
* Identify/ select key influences internal and external and understand their decision-making processes.
* Understand current and future capabilities of company's service offerings.
* Ensure all required reports are accurate and submitted within the set timeframes.
* Develop analytical skills to establish customer's business and logistics management needs.
* Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain management.
* Present the services to offer solutions that meet customer's needs.
* Demonstrate organisational and personal benefits of our services to customers.
* Follow up with qualified written information to the customer, including producing responses to other line of services.
* Manage joint projects with customer agreed milestones
* An attractive package with benefits
* Minimum 3 years at managerial level handling contract management/ sales/ account development role within a logistics/distribution Company.
* Demonstrate experience of warehousing and transport activity on a multi-user and multi-site basis.
* Sound understanding of supply chain principles and organisation logistics.
* Customer contact at various levels.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics & Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jul|
Senior Warehouse Manager
Supply & Logistics Unit Head - Electric (Saudi Nationality)
E-commerce Logistics Manager
BAC Middle East
Supply Chain Manager
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC