Job description / Role
Business Development Manager – Testing, Inspection & Certification
Dammam / Jubail
18,000 to 22,000 SAR per month plus family status VISA.
* A market leader in the Testing, Inspection & Certification sector.
* This prestigious organisation has a global presence, 1,000’s of employees and a $bn annual revenue.
* They have had a presence in the GCC for over 30 years and are looking to hire a Business Development Manager, to be based out of Saudi Arabia.
* Reporting to the Vice President the Business Development Manager will be in-charge of sales and marketing across all of the business lines. This includes Industrial Services, Certification & Audit and Technical Training.
* You will develop and execute a business development strategy for the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia that will focus on growing sales in the region, through a mixture of growing current accounts and developing new business.
* You will focus on industries like Oil, Gas, Power, Chemicals, Industry, Etc
* Bachelors Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
* 7 years experience in a sales and business development role.
* 3 years experience working in the Testing, Inspection & Certification sector in the GCC.
* Previous experience working in the Energy sector with a good professional network in Saudi Arabia.
* Salary of 18,000 to 22,000 SAR per month.
* Generous annual bonus scheme, details can be disclosed upon application.
* Fully maintained company car.
* Family status VISA, Medical Insurance and Flights.
* Opportunity to work for a leading business in the Testing, Inspection & Certification sector.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.