Job description / Role
Required to join a water company in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible for business Development of water Public Private Partnership Projects (PPP) such as independent water plants (IWP’S) and independent Sewage Treatment Plants (ISTP’S).
• Define and develop strategies and business opportunities
• Contribute to future strategy and seek new investment opportunities
• Establish and maintain communication with key local and foreign public and private industry players stakeholders.
• Identifies and analyses preliminary business opportunity technical and commercial requirements,
• Establish and oversees new entities and strategic partnerships, joint ventures and alliances.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Excellent knowledge of the water and wastewater, renewable energy industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil).
• Certifications: Sales, marketing, finance and legal.
• Expertise in business Development of water Public Private Partnership Projects (PPP) such as independent water plants (IWP’S) and independent Sewage Treatment Plants (ISTP’S).
• Technical skills including financial and legal, project management, time management, negotiation, sales
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Business Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||28 Nov|
Business Development Manager - Corporate Services
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||24 Nov|
Regional Proposal Manager