Job description / Role
In a business where are our people are our products and assets inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As an Account Centric Business Development Senior Executive, you will be given a group of our important core clients, to support our business in ensuring that we deliver only the best.
As part of the primary account team, reporting to the regions Business Development Leader and with close connection to some of EY's senior leaders (Global Client Service Partners - also called the GCPS), your time will be focused on Go to Market activities to enable achievement of objective around account satisfaction, sales/pipeline and margin.
Your key responsibilities
- Advising the GCSP on account planning, strategy and managing key sales opportunities
- Helping to develop broad and deep client relationships
- Serving as a strategic advisory to the GCSP on the cross selling of our services, execution of the sales pipeline, reviewing deals, pricing and negotiations
- Engaging with the account teams in the field to support on their most important pursuits
Skills and attributes for success
- The ability to be able to identify, assess and advise on sales opportunities across multiple services
- Networking with and assessing the needs of C-suite buyer/influencers and building rapport to ensure that EY are the provider of choice
- Being responsive and accountable for entire accounts' activity from improving relations, starting new connections enhancing EY's top of mind within our Core accounts and any other required activates.
- Passionate about collaboration, teaming and sharing best practice.
To qualify you must have
- 3 - 5 years of experience in new business penetration and account management
- Demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience in delivering business development support in complex multi-country environments.
- Worked with formal tendering processes and procedure and been part of pulling together exceptional standards of proposals
- Exposure to senior leaders, both internal and external, displaying examples of needs assessment and a focus on mutually beneficial solutions.
- Exposure to and an understanding of working with people of many cultures and diversity.
Ideally, you will also have
- A business/commercial degree or post graduate.
- Experience in budgeting and account forecasting.
- People management and development experience.
- Great knowledge of market activities.
- Good business related experience background.
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What working for EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer:
- Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
- Support, feedback and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
- Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
- A culture that will encourage you to grow you skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that or EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region