Job description / Role
The MEET Business Enablement Manager is accountable to partner with MEET Business leadership on the development and implementation of all IT solutions required to grow and support the business. This role will lead a team of 1-2 IT Business Analysts that will aid to achieve these accountabilities.
The role will lead IT enablement strategies with the business for the MEET region based on business strategies and requirements. Specific BET/MEET business activities include the development of business enablement roadmaps, establishing required IT demand, defining scope and business requirements (including business process and data requirements), project setup and initiation. The role will also support the management team within the fiscal year budget process and IT service portfolio strategy.
This position is accountable for the following:
• Working with IT and business management team to build a strong partnership with key stakeholders in the selected business functions to ensure IT value maximized to business function.
• Planning, budgeting and prioritization of IT initiatives
• Educating business partners on IT services, costs, service level agreements (SLAs), governance, key technology projects, industry trends and more
• Developing ideas for leveraging IT into specific projects or work requests
• Developing project charters including initial estimates and schedules and lead efforts from planning to execution
• Providing guidance to business stakeholders on IT processes, guardrails and where IT can add value
• Promoting business-led IT innovation by identifying and building on opportunities to leverage IT innovation to meet business goals and drive productivity
• Promoting the 4 S’s: Speed, Simplicity, Safety and Self-Confidence; in particular, working toward simpler processes and solutions and increasing IT agility
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 8+ years’ work experience in the IT field leading large/complex IT efforts as an IT business analyst and/or project manager
• Strong analyst skills.
• Experience working with business organizations and understanding IT’s role in enabling business objectives and driving productivity.
• Ability to understand business needs and requirements and translate them into IT solutions and designs
• Ability to work effectively across all levels of both MEET and IT organizations
• Experience as a lead analyst, project manager or business analyst.
• Ability to lead project teams from option sorting through execution to meet business objectives while managing cost and schedule
• Strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate IT to non-technical business users; interpret business requirements for IT teammates that may or may not be familiar with MEET business processes
• Self-motivated and ability to work effectively without supervision
• Strong problem solving and influencing skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Digital Business Analyst
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Business Development Director
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|