Job description / Role
The BI Technology Senior Analyst is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases.
One of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 Realization Programs
* Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
* Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
* Presenting information through reports and visualization
* Translate business needs to technical specifications
* Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
* Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
* Maintain and support data analytics platforms
* Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
* Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
* Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
* Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
* Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
* Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
* Develop and update technical documentation
* Translating business needs into technical specifications.
* Review and validate customer data as it's collected
* Review customers files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
* Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Competitive package and opportunity to be a part of Saudi Vision 2030
* 4+ years of experience
* Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics or equivalent
* Must have prior experience in Business Intelligence.
* Experience with design and implementation of Data Warehouse(e.g. dimensional modeling), Business Intelligence and delivering reporting solutions.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Communication skills
* In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
* Working knowledge with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, MS SQL Server)
* Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) , SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Alteryx Data Transformation Tool
* Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Business Analyst